Tuesday, July 10, 2018

My Experience with a Travel World Agency

https://i2.wp.com/voyagerezine.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Image75.jpg?fit=700%2C300 -

Travel World Agency


Last year I had to use a travel world agency to organize a trip to Canada.


I have always travelled buying my flight tickets online and using great tools like booking.com to find hotels and experiences.


But on this occasion my company needed all the details of the trip as well as the payment invoice.  I had won a prize for my sales and all the requirements had to be met.

I started looking for tour packages and comparing prices.  I found an interesting option in Mexico (where I live), with a good price for an eight days canadian tour.


I do not want to bore you with all the burocratic procedires I had to deal with, so I´m only going to tell you that the travel world agency helped me to made it easy.


I was a little affraid about the whole thing.  I had never been to Canada and my expectations were really high.


I wanted to know as many places as possible within the budget of the company.  The problem was satisfactorily solved.


Toronto



The schedule was rich.  First city: Toronto.  We had a two day stand in Toronto and we toured many of the city’s points of interest. The CNN Tower, the rugby museum, the old parliament and a series of other emblematic buildings of the beautiful city.


Niagara



The third day we moved to Niagara.  Everybody wants to meet Niagara Falls and I fell in love not only with the majestic waterfalls.


Niagara has many charms to offer such as a series of small thematic museums for the joy of children and adults.


1000 Islands



The next stop was in Kingston to take the ferry to visit the thousand islands.


The Heart of the Islands Cruise takes you through the cottage islands of the Admiralty Islands featuring Napoleon’s Hat, Mandalay Mansion and the historic sights of Kingston. It has been a great experience indeed.



That night we hosted in Gananoque.  I cannot tell you much about the town because we only slept there to take the road to Ottawa early in the morning.


One of the best part of the tour at that point was the relation we started with the group-  The travel agency put together people from Mexico and you can imagine the kind of party we had all along the tour.


Ottawa



Ottawa welcomed us with a lovely climate and all its charms.  We took the Ottawa city hop-on hop-off tour to see as much as possible.


We enjoyed the commentaries from a lively guide and the opportunity to see over 75 sites at more than a dozen strategically placed stops.


I found a time to witness the changing of the guard and to visit the Canadian War Museum.  Did not have time for much because we had to continue to Quebec.



We had some unnanounced bonuses like a visit to canadian vineyards, a visit to Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré and a short visit to Mont Treblant.  I enjoyed like a kid the sights and amazing nature in front of my eyes.


Quebec



We arrived in Quebec with a cold wind that surprised us.  We had to get jackets and scarves since we are not used to that weather.  I already imagine what it will be and winter in those places.


But Quebec is really charming.  We walked the mile around the wall and discovered the European architecture of the city.  We tried poutine and delicious desserts accompanied by a delicious coffee rate that brought us back to life.


Take it from me: I left my heart in Quebec.


Montreal



The last leg of our canadian tour was Montreal.  Simply amazing.  We toured the underground city of Montreal and stopped to see the artists who liven up the walk and so many stores that I lost count.


A fast sight to chinatown and Notre Dame as well.  Some of the beautiful places we visited were Old Montréal, Parc Jean Drapeau, Rue Sherbrooke, Places Jacques-Cartier, the Olympic Park and Lachine among others.


The trip was really fantastic and the Travel World Agency fulfilled all its promises and even a little more. Actually my experience was very pleasant and above all, I did not have the slightest setback during my trip.



If you want to experiment an amazing group tour, look for a Travel World Agency.  If youlive in Mexico, visit Mega Travel and enjoy one of the best travel services in the land.


 


Video: Travel World Agency




Find more travel services


 


- digitial nomad, jobs that pay you to travel, travel, travel + leisure (magazine), travel blogger, travel world agency, traveling, travelling, voyagerezine, world travel agencia de viajes, world travel agency, world travel agency cunupia, world travel agency dublin, world travel agency list, world travel agency mission and vision, world travel agency sierra vista az -http://voyagerezine.com/travel-world-agency/

No comments:

Post a Comment